BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge 2023: BNY Mellon Company Announced their 2023 Code Divas Diversity Challenge for women candidates and they are hiring freshers for Intern and full-time roles.
About the BNY Mellon Company
At BNY Mellon, we continue to foster talent and provide them with the opportunity to reach their full potential. Technological innovation is the engine for growth and is integrated into everything we do in financial services. By investing in technology solutions that drive scale, optimize operational processes and improve client outcomes, companies can achieve profitable, responsible growth. We’ve built an Engineering First Culture, allowing us to attract, develop and retain top talent to build innovative solutions.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management solutions. It was formed in 2007 as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation.
The company has a presence in over 35 countries and serves clients in more than 100 markets. Its services include asset management, custody, clearing, corporate trust, treasury services, and broker-dealer services. BNY Mellon is considered one of the world’s largest custodian banks and asset managers, with over $2.4 trillion in assets under management as of 2021.
- At BNY Mellon, these have been our top priorities for the past few years. From a talent perspective, we talk a lot about doubling down on 10x Developers
- This is not only about achieving top productivity, but also about building innovative DNA to solve the most complex challenges and deliver transformational capabilities
- These capabilities will serve as the foundation for how we automate, simplify, and commercialize our Operational processes and enable success for the Company
Welcome to Code Divas:
We would like to invite you to participate in BNY Mellon’s upcoming CODE DIVAS.
Our third edition of CODE DIVAS has become bigger and better and we’re seeking passionate, talented, 10x women engineers (freshers) who want to make their mark in the financial industry with BNY Mellon Technology, India. Bring together the best and brightest to develop practical solutions to real world financial problems leveraging Technology.
CODE DIVAS gives you the opportunity to experience this challenge, participate, and enter our interview process for tech internships and full-time positions immediately.
To top it off, there are attractive prizes to be won!
- First Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 75,000
- Second Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 50,000
- Third Place: Gift Voucher worth INR 25,000
- 10 Consolation Prizes: Gift Voucher worth INR 5000 each
BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge | BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive Jobs More Details –>
|Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Role||Software Developer ( Intern + Full Time )|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS|
|Batch||2023 and 2024|
|Experience||Fresher (Experience Not Required)|
|Salary||17 LPA – 22 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Pune and Chennai|
|Educational Requirement||graduation and Bachler’s and MCA|
|Test Date||03 March 2023, 10:00 AM|
|Last Date||05 March 2023, 11:55 PM|
|Branch||All branch eligible|
Note: Only Women candidates & those who identify as eligible. Males are not eligible to apply
- Women candidates & those who identify as only
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing (full-time programs
- 2023 graduates for full time opportunity
- 2024 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2023)
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. No current/active backlogs
- Students flagged/suspected with Plagiarism will be disqualified
- Each round qualifies you to the next round of the process
Terms and conditions:
Participating in the CODE DIVAS shall not entitle the participants for any job with BNY Mellon unless the eligibility conditions are satisfied as per requirement and at the discretion of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon reserves the right to conduct further assessments including but not limited to interviews, background verification etc., before offering a job to the successful participants.
Round 1: The Passionate Programmer: Your opportunity to show us your true passion and agility for technology & programming. This round will comprise of 3 Programming Questions to be solved within two-and-a-half hours using a programming language of your choice.
Tech-It-Out with BNY Mellon Employees & Leaders: Check the Announcements section on this page for more details after Round 1
Round 2: The 10X Engineer: Congratulations on demonstrating your zeal for programming in Round 1. This round 2, is intended to push you further testing your core software engineering skills & fundamentals. Are you up for a more exciting challenge?
o 10 MCQs,
o 1 Programming Question in specific language- Java 8 and above OR Python
o 1 SQL Question.
Participation for Round 2 is by invitation only.
You will require a webcam to be able to take this test (for both rounds). Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
How Can Apply the BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge | BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive Link is given Below.
|BNY Mellon Code Divas Diversity Challenge Apply Link||Click here to Apply|
|Official Website of BNY Mellon||Click here|
|For more Jobs Visit||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here to Join|
|Follow the Instagram for Latest Job||Click here|
|Join the WhatsApp Group||Click here to Join|