Bosch off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Packaging Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
About the BOSCH COMPANY/Company Description
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
Bosch Recruitment | Packaging Engineer More Details about the Jobs –>
|Job Role||Packing Engineer|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Work from Home (Remote)|
|Educational Requirement||graduation and Bachler’s|
|Test Date||Inform over Email|
|Last Date||Not Disclosed|
|Branch||All branch eligible|
- Packaging density optimization
- Container/Truck utilization
- Design & development of Packaging for Automotive
- Designing of Packaging material with the help of Solid works/AutoCAD/Artioscad (Oneway & Returnable Packaging)
- KLD & Artwork development for New Packaging.
- VAVE workshops
- Vendor development & Management.
- Packaging quality adherence.
- Benchmarking of packaging material for Automotive.
- Sampling, trial and execution of packaging materials.
- Packaging Material standardizations.
- Cost effective Packaging material developments.
- Coordination in developing some new design packaging with coordinating with stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting of existing Packaging design and sizes.
- Packaging ZBC & Logistics cost calculation
- Implementation of EPR guidelines as per Govt. regulatory terms.
- 1-3 years of experience in Packaging Design & Development in Automotive indus.
- Strong Project management skills & Analytical thinking.
- Accurate, precise and self-initiated working style.
- Proactive attitude, efficient problem-solving skills.
- Advantage: experience in Automotive & Warehousing Packaging, knowledge of Packaging documentation, Packaging Cost Calculation, and basics of logistics processes.
- Good communication skill.
- Postgraduate from IIP is must
- · Knowledge of MS office
- · SAP knowledge
- · Auto Cad & Solid Modelling
· Proficiency in English, Hindi, Marathi
How can Apply the Bosch Recruitment | Packaging Engineer Apply Link is given Below
|BOSCH Packing Requirement Apply Link||Click here to Apply|
|Official Website of BOSCH||Click here|
|For more Jobs Visit||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here to Join|
|Follow the Instagram for Latest Job||Click here|
|Join the WhatsApp Group||Click here to Join|