MyOperator – MyOperator is a cloud based telephony service provider company based in New Delhi, India. In 2011, Ankit Jain, a Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) alumnus, founded the company. It uses Cloud Telephony to provide virtual and toll-free numbers to small and medium enterprises in India. MyOperator 2023 scheduled for the role of Executive (Operations) for any graduates
About the MyOperator Company
MyOperator was started with a vision to help businesses utilize cloud telephony to improve their customer call handling as well as customer communication. With a team of five in 2013, we have now become a family of 180+, and the growth continues.
We created this product with the belief that each customer call is a potential business opportunity. Our product helps businesses manage and optimize each customer call and enhance their customer calling experience.
Today, companies all over the world are realizing the benefits and power of cloud communication. With our product, we want to expand both its knowledge and usage to businesses across the globe.
We’re a team of creative and experienced people working towards improving on-call customer communication for businesses of all sizes and industries.
MyOperator Campus Drive 2023 for Executive Operations More Details –>
|Job Role||Executive (Operations)|
|Experience||Fresher and Experienced|
|Salary||25000 Per months|
|Test Date||Inform over Email|
|Branch||All branch eligible|
Key Responsibility Area
- Responsible for dealing with telecom operators for the procurement and management of telecom resources and associated tasks.
- Responsible for dealing with data center vendors for the procurement and management of data center resources and associated tasks.
- Responsible for dealing with assets vendors for the procurement and management of assets and associated tasks.
- Responsible for handling technical troubleshooting of Assets/ Server.
- Responsible for handling internal and external queries coming through the ticketing system.
- Responsible for handling admin related day to day queries.
- Graduate and with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in digital platforms such as MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power-point).
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Should be good in resource management and backend operational optimization.
- Should be good in process management and vendor management.
- 0-1 years of experience in backend operations.
- Should be from Delhi/NCR only.
- Work from Office only.
- Willing to work in flexible times and roster based working time.
- 6 days Working and it can be on Sunday as well.
- The person if required needs to visit the data centers located in different cities of India for any asset and hardware related work.
Selection Process –
The selection process purely depends upon shortlisting. Once candidate is shortlisted, there will be round of assessment test and virtual/ face to face interview. After successful completion of these rounds, candidate will receive joining letter by the company on their registered email id.
Experienced or Fresher – Freshers and experienced both are also eligible for MyOperator
How Can Apply the MyOperator Campus Drive 2023 for Executive Operations Link is given Below –>
|MyOperator Campus Drive 2023 for Executive Operations Apply Link||Click here to Apply|
|Official Website of MyOperator||Click here|
|For more Jobs Visit||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here to Join|
|Follow the Instagram for Latest Job||Click here|
|Join the WhatsApp Group||Click here to Join|