Oracle Hiring TECHNICAL Analyst -1 Support jobs for College Graduated Student Now job description and link is given blow . Now read and apply the greet jobs opportunity and apply now
About the Oracle Company
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
How can apply the Oracle is Hiring Technical Analyst -1 Support Jobs details
|Job Role||Technical Analyst -1 Support|
|Batch||2022 to 2019|
|Experience||0 to 2+ years|
|Job Location||BENGALURU, KARNATAKA|
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, India
|Test Date||Inform over Email|
|Last Date||Not mentioned|
“Oracle Cloud Functional & Technical
Behavioral Skills (Required)
• Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
• Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
• Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
• Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
• Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required)
• Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize “”big picture””, frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
• Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one modules in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites – Oracle EBusiness Suite
Desired Technical Skills
• Following technical skills are desired. In the absence of these skills, it is expected that the Engineer will develop an understanding of one or more of these skills as required for the role, upon completion of post-hire trainings in these areas.
• Development framework: Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in SQL. Good knowledge expected in at least one of the following Fusion technologies : ADF, BPEL, ODI, SOA, FBDi, Reporting Tools – Fusion BIP/OTBI/FRS
• Good understanding of at least one database platform (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
How can apply the Oracle is Hiring Technical Analyst-1 Support Jobs link is given below
|Technical Analyst-1 Support Apply Link||Click here to Apply|
|Official Website Oracle||Click here|
|For more Jobs Visit||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here to Join|
|Follow the Instagram for Latest Job||Click here|
|Join the WhatsApp Group||Click here to Join|